SENIOR AREA SALES MANAGER - WETHERILL PARK
- Global Brands - Quality Product Range
- Focus on Material Handling, Creating New Client Relationships & Retention
- Attractive Salary Package
As a result of our company's continued growth and expansions plans, MLA are seeking to appoint an experienced Sales Representative to promote the company's products and forge relationships within the NSW Material Handling Equipment market.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling products by developing new business and managing existing customer relationships
- Developing sales strategies that maximize profitability and increase customer network
- Conducting site assessments for customers to identify appropriate equipment solutions that best meet their needs
- Conducting product demonstrations in the field and in house
You will be able to demonstrate a professional image, strong presentation and negotiation skills and technical aptitude. This is a great opportunity to represent an iconic brand in the Material Handling Equipment industry.
Selection Criteria includes;
• Proven sales and rental background from within the forklift industry or similar
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability and determination to generate new business
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to effectively manage large customer accounts
• Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service at all levels
An attractive negotiable salary package will be offered to the successful candidate as well as the opportunity for further career development.
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Contact Hunter MLA now on (02) 97652000 or email@example.com